Escursioni con partenza da Aosta
Dal 14 luglio al 24 settembre
Un menù di 900 Escursioni! Trova la tua e scopri la Valle d’Aosta con le nostre navette!
Un posto nuovo ogni giorno della settimana!
Rafting at Morgex
Sunday, 7 August 2022
They say about themselves...
1. It is no coincidence to be RAFTING.IT : We were the first! It is since 1978 that Centro Rafting.it offers to all sport and nature lovers a safe and professional approach to river activities, organizing rafting, canyoning and kayaking courses and excursions led by a group of experienced and selected guides.
2. THE RIVER : The European Colorado and the strategic location of the Base! The Dora Baltea from May to September is the most beautiful and richest river in Europe.
3. CARE OF DETAILS that make the difference! From our historic base in Morgex to the care of the nautical equipment and services.
4. THE NATURAL BACKGROUND WITHOUT PARTS: The Aosta Valley! You will have the opportunity to navigate in a splendid scenery rich in history. Few places possess, as the Aosta Valley, such an important historical heritage immersed in natural environments of extraordinary beauty, and to see them sailing along the river is something magical.
5. For enthusiasts of all ages! Rafting is an experience to be enjoyed with friends, colleagues and companions, in fact it is a sport that has the privilege of making it possible to share.
Rafting is an experience to be enjoyed with friends, colleagues and companions, in fact it is a sport that has the privilege of making it possible to share.
And WE SAY ABOUT THEM...
6. Lele Bernasconi: Director and owner of RAFTING.IT, with more than forty years of experience in managing and promoting river sports in Italy. His CV is endless, but the most fascinating thing is his passion for life and for what he does, which he will pass on to you in person!
The MENU :
Ideal for those who have never rafted before, events, families and hen parties. 6 km, duration 2.30 hours, minimum age 10 years.
The experience is ideal for those who have never rafted before.
A rewarding experience that involves navigating two stretches of rivers of increasing difficulty with third degree rapids in a picturesque setting at the foot of Mont Blanc.
The Baptism Top programme includes 6 km of navigation, enriching the Baptism experience and keeping us in Valdigne. Departing from our base after the 3km stretch of river between Morgex and La Salle we will transfer with our shuttles upstream of our base to embark below Pré Saint Didier covering a further 3km of a single rapid on a 3 degree difficulty.
The Baptism Top programme is a 6km cruise, enriching the experience of the Baptism and keeping us in Valdigne.
40€ PER PERSON
2. RAFTING & SPA
Enjoy an afternoon descending 6 km of rapids along the Dora Baltea river and let yourself be lulled and pampered by the warmth of the thermal waters.
Minimum age for children and adults.
Minimum age 14 years, duration 6 - 8 hours.
h. 14.00 Meeting at the base of Rafting.it Morgex.
Top rafting programme. Activity duration 2h30
h. 17.00 Entrance to QC Terme Pré Saint Didier.
Shutdown of the spa at 21.00 and on Fridays and Saturdays at 23.00.
Super offer! Cost EUR 69 instead of EUR 82 PER PERSON
Distance 14 km, Duration 4 hours, Minimum age 14 years.
Descent of all navigable sections of the Dora Baltea in safety with increasing difficulty between Morgex and Sarre.
Long and magical hike with very technical passages such as the fourth degree rapids of Leverogne in a beautiful setting between the Arvier gorges, castles and vineyards.
65€ EURO PER PERSON
Costs: Private shuttle €15 per person
THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE HELD SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, WITH A MINIMUM OF TWO PEOPLE, BY RESERVING TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE.Va bene